Madam S H Ho Residence for Medical Students (RMS) and Patrick Manson Student Residence (PMR) are designated to accommodate clinical MBBS students for specific specialty clerkships, while the remaining bedspaces will be assigned to other students or visitors under LKS Faculty of Medicine subject to availability.
Optional Residence during Specialty Clerkships (for MBBS students only)
- M23 Specialty Clerkship 2022
- Terms and Conditions (Last updated: Jan 24, 2022)
- Online Application (Application CLOSED)
Voluntary Residence (for MBBS students only)
- Voluntary Residence (July – December 2022)
- Voluntary Residence (January – June 2022)
Overseas Elective Students / Visitors’ Stay Arranged by the Faculty / Department
Due to the development of COVID-19, overseas elective student and visitor stay in RMS/PMR has been suspended until further notice.
- Only elective students or visitors arranged by HKU LKS Faculty of Medicine and its departments are eligible for temporary stay in RMS or PMR.
- Application must be made through a staff member of the Faculty or Department which the students/ visitors are affiliated with.
- Enquiry: RMS – email@example.com / PMR – firstname.lastname@example.org